Annual Company Package
All-year, hassle-free cover that's customised to your needs
We've worked with companies specialising in:
Corporate videos & TVCs
Drone filming, Photography
Art Galleries & Events
Companies in the creative industry provide a wide range of services, and can be exposed to risks both locally & overseas. To ensure that these risks are well-mitigated, each company would need an insurance package consisting of insurance covers that's essential for its business.
Annual Insurance Package:
From our experience, most companies take up an annual insurance package consisting of these insurance covers:
1. Office-All-Risk - covers damage to office, studios, indoor equipment & office content
2. Work-Injury for employees - covers the employer’s liability under Singapore’s Work Injury Compensation Act
3. Production Equipment - covers accidental damage to equipment. SG, Asia or Worldwide cover available
4. Public Liability - protects against legal claims by 3rd parties. SG, Asia or Worldwide cover available
5. Work-Injury Protection for freelance staff - Coverage for crew, actors & talents
(For Adopters of the TS Media Freelancer Tripartite Standards, do note that Items 3-5 are required by the standards)
We've helped companies of all sizes get affordable plans. To get a quotation, please request for the proposal form.
Depending on the nature of your business, other types of insurance to consider are:
Corporate Travel - protects employees and freelance crew when traveling overseas for work. See Supreme Biz Travel
Media Liability - protects against defamation, copyright, intellectual property infringement Read more
Cyber Risk - provides compensation in the event of a cyber breach Read more
Directors and Officers - protects key position holder/s from claims made against them during the course of their work
Employee Benefits - provides company owners and staff with hospitalization & outpatient benefits
You're welcomed to read our blog on How to save on insurance premiums.
For more information on project-basis cover, please go to our Film Production Page.